Femi Health & Beauty
60 Highcross Street
Tel: 0116 253 2393
Femi Health & Beauty
Femi Health & Beauty is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Femi Health & Beauty may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st March 2011.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and postal address
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- RT @dmuleicester: A huge congrats to everyone involved in this year’s Fox’s Lair competition and our winners Glue Case! Same time aga… https://t.co/xFSrC1LHTq 2 weeks ago
- RT @dmuleicester: In case you haven’t heard about Fox’s Lair before, it gives first year DMU students the chance to pitch their busin… https://t.co/KMYVkBX3nE 2 weeks ago
- RT @ChampionsUKplc: Woohoo! We've hit 3,000 followers on Twitter! As a thank you, we're giving you the chance to #WIN a bottle of… https://t.co/OaX1tKlFdX 2 weeks ago
I loved the whole experience and ambience of the salon. My Carita Cinetic Facial has left my skin feeling amazing!- Sarah Burrows
Just had an amazing Decléor Facial and eyebrows done at Femi Health & Beauty in Leicester... Girls check out the salon it's lovely x x x- Maria Fowler